Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fun with widgets

Wheeeeee! I've found a couple of new toys to play with. I've added new hot buttons to subscribe or bookmark the blog - see right. I saw them on other people's blogs and wanted them - sort of like coveting your friend's new cute shoes. I had to have a pair of my own. And it only took me an hour to figure out all the easy-as-pie, one-click-away, how to's, heh. I am so dang happy that Blogger has all these super easy for dummies new layouts and widget tools. Because all the html coding was kicking my butt.

I'll do a real post later with a cool pic - I got my brand spanking new camera last night. I just need to figure out that technology next. So much to play with today. Even though I'm in way over my head with trying to get ready for Anacortes this coming weekend. That's right, my biggest show of the summer is coming up this weekend, and I have about 10 bars of soap packaged as of this moment. I'll need to devote myself every waking minute to having enough little dressed up bars for the crowds in Anacortes. Plus more lip balm, labels on the sprays, pretty little gifts sets, gack. I'm already getting a stomach ache thinking about it. Ok, off to figure out how the battery fits in and try to capture some of the lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment