Friday, July 07, 2006

Lemon Sugar Scrub Sale

I've just put the rest of the Lemon Sugar Body Scrub in the sale section on the web site. It doesn't do well in the warm weather and hot sun at outdoor shows -- it seems to separate a bit. And when folks open it up to check out the scent, it leaves little trails of goo. Once I get home, it cools down and stiffens again, and has held up just fine. So I've decided to put the last little bunch of them on sale, mail order only.

It's truly great stuff. If you've never used a body scrub before, you're missing some fun in the tub. Usually it's a base of salt or sugar, mixed with oils or a soap base. You take it into the shower (no water) with you, scoop out little globs and massage into your skin, kind of scrubbing in a circular motion. When finished, turn on the water and rinse clean. Your skin will be soft, smooth, totally exfoliated and energized. It polishes and invigorates at the same time. My scrub base is the best of all worlds -- a sugar base, which doesn't sting or irritate like some salt bases can, and a soap base with moisturizers, which won't leave your shower oily or slippery but leaves you soft and hydrated. I can't stand doing the full beauty routine, and then ruining the whole experience by having to clean the bathroom when I'm finished. This beautiful product rinses completely clean, in fact the darn tub looked even cleaner when I was done, like it rinsed off some the scum that was already there. Can you beat that?

And the scent is heavenly, fresh squeezed lemonade, lightly sweetened and citrusy zingy. Lemon is a skin brightener too. It's used in all those high-falutin' potions which "brighten" age spots and skin tone, making you look younger and more radiant. I'm very much in love with lemon oil lately. I've added some to my regular body lotion too -- mostly because I am addicted to the scent, but I'm always looking for ways to turn back the clock.

Originally I added this product as a Spring Seasonal, and the regular price was $6.00. It's on sale now for $4.00 for an 8 oz jar. Great stuff. You can order it here: Special Sale Items. An amazing deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment