Monday, July 17, 2006

Ice cream dreams

I feel like I've really been missing all the fun in summer lately. All work and no play for the last few weeks. So my quest this week is to enjoy a little bit of the season before it's over. I still need to spend time getting ready for the next round of shows -- Bellevue, Anacortes and Coupeville, the most intense three weeks and end of summer shebang. I'll start tomorrow.

I'm working on balance this morning. Mixing in a few personal projects with the big clean up after the long weekend. Spending a little more time in my jammies and playing around. It will all get done today. But on my own time. I refuse to look a deadline in the eye today. And there will be ice cream. Lunch in the back garden. And time with my eyes closed and feet up.

No comments:

Post a Comment