Thursday, July 13, 2006

Healing Salve Saves the Day

I heard the best testimonial ever on the Healing Salve this past weekend. One of my customers stopped by the tent, and told me that she and her mother had just recently taken a high altitude trek through the mountains of Tibet. Her Mom had tried everything, but her lips grew increasingly drier in that cold, arid environment. It got so bad, they began to crack and bleed, finally developing an infection. Nothing worked and they were all getting worried. At one point, the daughter pulled out her tin of Healing Salve for her hands. Mom saw it, grabbed it, and miffed at her for not telling her that she had the stuff, immediately planted some on her lips. In very short order, the entire condition cleared up. No more infection, no more cracking and the dryness severely diminished -- in just a few days of using it.

Now, I've always sort of daydreamed about my world treks and travels, or fancied that if I was ever chosen for "Survivor" or some such nonsense, that my one staple beauty item would be the Healing Salve. Because it is such an intense moisturizer, and the beeswax is an excellent barrier, reviving skin almost instantly. And because it has such a wide variety of herbs for all conditions -- antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, soothing and fixing almost everything. It heals cuts, scrapes, burns, bug bites, all about six times faster. It's tiny and pocket ready. Won't leak or spill. I would take it to the jungles, the mountains, the desert, the deep forests. But, it usually just goes to the grocery store with me. Or the post office. I use it constantly during shows to pretty up my dry hands and cuticles. But that's about as far as it's gone. Canada.

So this was a fantasy come true. It works! It saved someone's life.

If you're going any place exotic and remote and far, far away this summer, maybe you need to pack a little salve in your pack. You can purchase it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment