Friday, July 28, 2006

Hot Bath

Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.

-- Robbert Oustin


Wow, what a change in the weather. It's so dark, cloudy and chilly this morning -- only 58 here in Seattle while I'm dashing out the door. It will be really comfortable for people to spend a lot of time shopping over the weekend. So maybe this will be a great thing. I'll need to take my jacket though. My friend Andrew, who does gorgeous glass, is my neighbor. I'm so happy, because we are already planning another trade. We do one every summer -- soap for a glass piece. He's got new hummingbird feeders that I've had my eye on, and he's out of soap. Yay! He's such a great guy too, that wherever he is, the fun and good vibes just overflows.

And I noticed a few other folks I know setting up nearby, during all the chaos and hub bub of setting up last night. All of them really fun, really great energy -- I am really looking forward to chatting and catching up. I heard from Rebecca that a bunch of folks who almost always do the Museum show didn't get in this year, and they are all over at the 6th St show. Which means we'll have some really cool artists to check out. Gotta run.

No comments:

Post a Comment