Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Back to work

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm actually glad its' cooler, grey and raining today. So many hot, sunny, summer days in a row and I've almost forgotten how to work. And I need to focus and get a lot done today, so the weather is absolutely perfect. No temptations to head outside and rustle among the plants or siesta in the lounge chair. I've got stuff to do. And a lot of it.

Tomorrow I go whole hog at Collage, the little artist co-op in Kirkland. Sarah and I arrive before opening to transform the soap display. She's taking her products out, and I get all the shelves and space, instead of just half of it. So I need to figure out what to bring, price it all up, round up the display items I had picked out but have been languishing here for the last couple of months. I want it to look good, have a little smattering of everything - a little something for everyone. And ultimatley I need to make some money there. That's the plan.

And there's a big wholesale order, soap to be made, bars to be packaged, labels to be applied, laundry, house cleaning, chores, chores, chores. Quite a big list. So today I'll be inside, and in the office, and working. Poo.

Better get cracking, no more slacking.

No comments:

Post a Comment