Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Secret

"...and then the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was greater than the risk it took to bloom."
anaiis nin



An overwhelming amount of inspiration has arrived at my doorstep today. I shuffled down to the computer this morning and haphazardly clicked on a few of my old haunts. One of them contained a link to a movie which I couldn't take the time to watch right away. But I've snuck in bits and pieces throughout the day and it's so full of aha! moments and eye-opening ideas that I'm reeling a bit tonight. Literally abandoning my ol' lists this afternoon and searching and researching more. It's like peeking through a small hole in a gigantic hedge and getting a glimpse of the most Eden-like garden.

I'm not quite ready to talk about it, but generally it's about the universal law of attraction, which is not a new concept, or new to me either. But it just struck me differently and more powerfully today. Maybe because I'm ready to pop things open, shake it all up and move past this "stuck" place I've been inching past lately. So now the "real" work begins.

Here's Anahata's post about The Secret, with a link to watch the film on Google Video. It's an hour and a half long, takes a few minutes to upload, but definitely worth every second. The actual site where you can buy the dvd of the independently made film is here -- www.thesecret.tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment