Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yep, just like I planned it

Oh for crying out loud - I ordered the wrong size!

Sheeez, I'm stupid. I had ordered a few samples of little screw top tin cans to do bath salts in for the holidays. I played around with them, decided on exactly the one I wanted, put together an order and wouldn't you know it . . . when I clicked on the dang item, I chose the wrong size. They arrived today and are half the size I was going to do - little mini tins instead of nice little chubby ones.

And it's 500 of them too! I'm not paying the shipping to send them all back. And there probably isn't time to do it anymore anyway, because that huge week of shows, the beginning of the holiday shopping is only two weeks away. I need to spend next week making these all up.

So I figure out a new label now. Figure out a new price. Change up the whole idea. Fix the letter. Gah. I'm so stupid. Bleah. I hate when that happens. Well, it's done. Moving on. It's a stocking stuffer now. But I'm going to be grumpy all day anyway. Ugh, ugh, ugh. (never mind me, just banging my head against the wall over here . . . . blam, blam, blam)

Non-blog readers will never know, right? When the letter goes out, it will all sound hunky dory, just like I planned it that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment