Monday, October 22, 2007

Just file

A day of sunshine and the world is all shiny and happy again!

I've got a song stuck in my head this morning . . . Smile - you know the one?

Smile tho' your heart is aching,
Smile even tho' it's breaking,
When there are clouds in the sky
You'll get by,

If you smile
thro' your fear and sorrow,
Smile and maybe tomorrow,
You'll see the sun come shin-ing thro' for you


I'm working on 3rd quarter business taxes this morning, and this darn song popped into my head, except it was "File" instead of "Smile." Dang if I know where it came from or why, but I almost laughed out loud when I realized what was going on.

P.S. Just a quick follow up to my big discussion about antibacterial everything the other day, this Newsweek article explains in more detail why killing germs may be hazardous to your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment