Monday, May 07, 2007

Mother's Day Baskets

Yeah, it's a little late to be announcing this . . .

But I'm working on a few custom order Mother's Day Baskets today, and decided to post a photo in case anyone else is trying to figure out at the last minute what to do for Mother's Day this Sunday. Yes, this Sunday. It's upon us.

I found some darling little cream colored wire baskets a few weeks ago, and I am making up a couple of them to mail off tomorrow for one of my very best customers in the world - she's ordered them for her mom and mother-in-law. You can too. They can be in any dollar amount. You can choose each item or I'll do all the work and pick out a nice assortment of stuff. It can be tied up in the organza wrap, or just left open. I'll include a gift card with your personal note. And it will go out ASAP Priority Mail so that it arrives in time for Sunday. But you need to think about this quick and order no later than Wednesday. Ok, maybe first thing Thursday morning if you're mailing within the Seattle area. That means before noon, please. I am so darn swamped this week with show prep that I need just a few hours advance notice, pretty please.

And after that, you'll have to come to one of the shows to get something. I'll be at two this week. All the deets on those tomorrow. I'm rushing out the door now to set up the Maltby show. But keep your calendars open for the big garden-themed extravaganza at Best of the Northwest too. It's going to be a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment