Thursday, February 08, 2007

Mud slinging

This mud pit and pile of rocks is my front sidewalk all week. We have this super sweet guy rebuilding the ancient rockery. I think it's going to look great once it's done. But it sure is a mess.

Kitty is fine, complete recovery and no doctor visits this time. Jury duty was excused a day early. And the mailing is at the printers. Everything's coming up roses. I think. Holding my breath.

Today is such a long laundry list of things that need to be caught up with, that I can't possibly figure out how to squeeze some of the "try something new" in there. I was sort of thinking about that pastrami in the fridge for breakfast, but just couldn't do it. And I'm back in the sweats and hair clip with a big cup of coffee. Sometimes you just gotta do what's necessary.

Ergh. Maybe tomorrow I can do something totally unique, scary, challenging, life altering to push me out of the rut. But for today, I just have to breathe deeply and get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment