Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Anywhere but here

That's what I'm feeling this morning. I'd like to be somewhere else, doing something else, magically transported from this day onto a beach like this. Or gracefully slicing through the winds on a huge sailboat. Or watching the fishing boats gliding through the fog. There's a boat theme in all this.

Often when I'm not sure what to write, or what theme to choose, I search for images that click, and then the thoughts begin to flow. I'm very visually inspired. Since I still have no computer, I'm on borrowed time here. So, no camera, none of my files, making do. When I was browsing for images to rip, the boats kept coming up. Maybe it's the waves, the water, the flow. Maybe it's telling me to just float along with whatever the day brings. Letting go.

The sun is coming out. The birds are yapping happily. And I've got to get moving. Daydreaming only while hands are busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment