Saturday, April 07, 2007

Saturday Slalom

Stirring soap, paying bills, bank deposits, cleaning house, laundry, grocery shopping, prepping food for big Easter Sunday Brunch tomorrow, pulling out all the decorations and dishware, running errands, tearing down the Top Notch show, unloading the car and unpacking the debris, harvesting the new rhubarb.

I worked my first training shift at the Collage shop yesterday - it was fun! And I sold stuff too!

I've added all the information to the web site under "shops" as a reference. New button. Yep, I do my own web site too. So many hats.

Small gift to any blog readers -- ALERT! If you are reading this blog, and you are wanting to go to the Best of the Northwest show in Magnuson Park, May 11-13 . . . I just got a little handful of "Admit 2 free" cards in the mail that I can give away. I think there are 10. So if you want to go for free, shoot me an email and I'll pop it off in the mail to you. First come, first served. Get 'em while they're hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment