Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Full circle

Ohmigosh, tomorrow is February already. Hearts. Flowers. And no more puttering around. Things have to be DONE.

I've got a stack of show applications to work on today. I always think it will be easy peasy -- just fill in the form, write a check and shoot it out. But now that I have it all in front of me, it's a load of other stuff too. Like photos of products. Really good ones, not the old fuzzy stuff I have laying around from a few years back. So there's gotta be a photo shoot. The booth picture - I know I have one here somewhere from last summer that wasn't so bad. Geez, you'd think I'd be a little more organized and plan to take some good photos somewhere along the way, right? Well, I do. It's just that I keep changing stuff. And I'm a little bit of a perfectionist. So I keep shuffling the booth displays around, keep experimenting with new packaging and products. All of which leaves me with nothing current to just shove in the envelope.

And I don't want to send along the holiday brochure. So that means I need to get this spring thing to the printer asap. Which also means I need to finish up the darn draft of the letter, and update the brochure too. Which brings me full circle to having the darn calendar finalized. And face plant into the pile of show applications in front of me.

Let's see. Packaging the new stuff, finding the extra lights. Where is that camera? I know I need to re-charge the battery. Is that one show really on the same day as that other one? Can I do both? Where's my day planner? Dig out the applications from last year so I can request the same booth spaces (or not). Jiggy with my printer/copier/faxer which only likes to do one task a day. So if it's printing, it is definitely not copying.

See. Things really need to get done around here. I can't waste any more time diggity blogging about it. Happy hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment