Friday, January 05, 2007

January Clearance Sale!

Inventory is finished and I've got quite a lot of holiday hoopla still here at the studio. Usually I box it up and put it away for the next year so I've got a little jump start when the shopping season starts in the fall. Not this time. I want to clear it out and make room for new stuff. And I wanted to share the goodies at rock bottom prices so even folks on a budget can splurge this month. While you're dieting and exercising and generally punishing yourself with New Year's resolutions (well, for at least a week or two) you can still have nice smelling stuff!

There are soaps and sprays, lip balms, solid perfumes, bath confetti and spiced hot cocoa milk bath, sachets, body scrubs . . . just a big assortment of items that I've featured throughout 2006 and still have a few in stock. This is your chance to treat yourself to twice as much of the good stuff. And you don't even have to make a trip to the mall!

Clearance Sale

1 comment: