Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Starving Housewives

Cute name for a craft show, no? Cindy and Cameron put on a series of shows throughout the year, and this week we are in Bothell at the 302 Union Hall near the Seattle Times Facility. It's quite a lot of harvest and autumn themed items, craft and antique vendors, lots of great gift items.

Dates: Tuesday through Saturday, October 10-14
Hours: Tues-Fri, 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-6pm
Location: 302 Union Hall, 18701 120th Ave NE, Bothell
(Two blocks north of Woodinville Home Depot next to soccer fields)

Link: Starving Housewives

With the banks and post office closed yesterday (who even knows what Columbus Day is any more?) I had a reprieve from all the money chores and order packing, which gave me a free hour to shop for shoes. Or groceries. And throw in a load of laundry. After commiting to doing this show yesterday morning, all of a sudden it seemed much easier to get moving on all the things that needed to be done. And it turned out to be a productive day. I feel so much better -- I just hate to cancel anything.

I'm only two weeks away from that huge first week of November when the Holiday newsletter goes out, and I've got 6 shows going at once. There's mountains of work to be done and I need to get crackin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment