Sunday, October 08, 2006

Drive-by

I meant to take my camera to Salmon Days yesterday and forgot it. I'm hoping today to get a good picture of all those HUGE fish crammed into the creek -- it's spectacular. So are the beautiful birds on display in the little info area behind me. A wild bird rescue group has brought a giant owl, a beautiful bald eagle and lots of hawks too. And they are giving little talks about them, doing a show and tell sort of thing, and drawing tons of crowds -- it's fun to watch.

Very crowded yesterday. The soap scraps sold out by afternoon. Last night was a big birthday bash for one of my bestest friends, and I raced home from the show to get a couple of quick things thrown together before I had to leave. Of course I have oversold what I had ready for this show. And spent the early hours this morning packaging up more bars and making another giant pile of lavender sachets. If you're doing the math, that means maybe 4 hours of sleep. And I'm still suffering from the margarita and taquito fiesta too. So today should be a hoot. Headed out . . . hoping to grab some good photos of the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment