Monday, October 09, 2006

Breathe

Another big day at Salmon Days yesterday. Lots of crowds trying to catch glimpses of the huge chinook salmon jumping up the fish ladder at the hatchery -- having a family outing. The folks behind me with the birds got quite a lot of attention too, as I mentioned yesterday. They are a group called Hawk Quest, who primarily travel around to educate people on not only the wild birds, but a respect and an appreciation for all wild living things and their natural environment, and the importance of preserving the world in which they live. Excellent work and very nice people.



I packed up, dragged myself home and collapsed last night wondering how? if? I can possibly get enough product together before noon today to set up the Starving Housewives show in Bothell that happens all week. I'm still wondering that same thing this morning. But I just hate to cancel on my commitments and can't stand to disappoint any of my customers who are expecting me to be there, so I will do my best. It doesn't look quite so dire at the moment after a good night's sleep. But I will really need to burn the candle at both ends for the next few days, so I'm off to light a bonfire. And take my vitamins. And a few more deep breaths.

No comments:

Post a Comment