Thursday, May 11, 2006

Summer Newsletter Arrives

Whew! (Runs in panting and flushed.) Little flurry of activity around here this week -- getting the Summer Newsletter back from the printer, stuffed, and trotted over to the Post Office. It's headed out today, and should be in mailboxes during the next few days, so keep your eyes peeled.

In addition, the web site has been updated with the latest -- groovy new layout, new products, new descriptions, updated calendar, links checked and re-checked, etc. I'm hoping to get the last couple of photos up by tomorrow, but everything else is there. And the fun new summer products are all stocked on the shelves and ready to go . . . erm, maybe.

Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself. That was the plan, but the reality is I'm still working on some last minute orders today, and the sprays don't quite have labels on them, the soaps are stacked in their little boxes awaiting packaging too. But I'm working late tonight, and getting bits and pieces done as quickly as I can. Hey, the lip balms are done! It's all coming together, and by next week when the Tacoma Farmer's Market starts on Thursday, and the U District Festival happens on the weekend, Summer will have officially arrived. It's a process, and it's moving along. But I'm so excited to be gearing up for the next few months of outdoor shows, markets and just plain summer fun.

Oh, and all the spring soaps are still in stock. So is the Lilac Garden spray is you're still wanting to try that out. And the Lemon Sugar Body Scrub? I've got that too. I won't be bringing the scrub to shows this summer, because I've noticed that when it's outdoors in the warm air and hot sun that it tends to separate a little bit. So to keep the jars as clean and pristine as possible, with all its lemony lusciousness, it's a mail-order item only. Or if you know you are going to be seeing me at a show or market and want to call ahead so that I can bring it -- that would work out just fine too. I'm all about customer service and making it easy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment