Monday, March 24, 2008

Summer Schedule


Hope you all had a good bunny day. It was raining pretty hard here, sorta soggy for egg hunting, but a fine day for feasting on brunch.

Acceptance letters are arriving for the summer shows, so I finally have some summer dates to put up on the calendar. I'm working on that today - sending in booth fees and space requests. Updating the calendar on the web site as quickly as I know them.

Here's what I've got so far in case you are planning ahead:

April - Puyallup Spring Fair, Mt Vernon Tulip Festival

May - U District

June - Edmonds Art Festival, Sorticulture

July - West Seattle Summer Festival, Kirkland Uncorked

August - Anacortes Arts Festival, Best of the Northwest at Marymoor

September - Puyallup Fair

I'm still waiting on a few others, but the summer is filling in nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment