Monday, March 03, 2008

Easter goodies

Just one more thought about the scent "family" thing from last night's poll posting - a couple of other categories which I didn't touch on are sweet (vanilla, sugar, chocolate), spice (cinnamon, clove, anise), floral (jasmine, gardenia, lilac, rose). For me, those styles of scents seem to partner with other seasons than summer. I try to do more floral type things in the Spring. And the sweet and spicy ones usually pop up in the fall and winter. But if that's your thing? Please leave a note about what you want and when you want it, and I'll certainly consider it. I toss in earthy from time to time too - and I think I've got that part covered pretty well with the Sandalwood, Patchouli, Musk soaps on the regular list. But again, if you're dying to see something, shoot me a note in the comments, or email.

Ok, enough with the begging for suggestions. It's not that I don't have any new, fresh ideas on my own this time. I have scads of lists and notebooks of notes and a million things to try. It's just that sometimes I get all carried away over here in my own little corner of the universe, and when I show up at the festivals in the summer and get asked for something completely different, it reminds me that I could just ask once in a while.

So for something completely different: first craft show of the year begins tomorrow - Starving Housewives at Echo Falls. I'm off to set up today. And I've got some sweet little Mother's Day and Easter sweeties gift packages too. Just working on them this morning, and will have them at the Best of the Northwest show too. I'll try to add them to the web site shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment