Thursday, March 06, 2008

Shop Talk

I worked at Collage yesterday, and with all the beautiful sunshine yesterday, finally people are coming out from hibernation and doing a little shopping. I had people to talk with yesterday!

I brought in some of the Easter card packages for my display there - just in case somebody needs a special little gift for their upcoming Easter baskets. It seems early this year, March 23rd, but I guess I don't really keep track of those things.

Just in case you didn't notice, when I mentioned Collage up there in the first paragraph - I included a link. A LINK! Yes, the website is up and humming. It's not 100% completely finished because a couple of gals are re-writing their little bio paragraph and we want to upgrade some of the photos - but the basics are all there and it looks pretty cute, so check it out if you have a free minute.

We're having a shop meeting on Sunday to make new plans. I will, of course, post any exciting new developments here - and on our spanking new website too.

No comments:

Post a Comment