Thursday, February 28, 2008

March Shows

I am participating in 2 shows in March, and wanted to post details in advance, so folks can plan ahead or have time to contact me with questions or requests.

Echo Falls

Starving Housewives at Echo Falls Country Club
20414 - 121st Ave SE
Snohomish, WA (Maltby)

Dates: Tuesday through Saturday, March 4 - 8, 2008
Times: Tues-Fri 10am-8pm, Sat 10am-6pm

This is a boutique style show with a central cashier. Wonderful handcrafts and charming antiques. Look for one-of-a-kind gifts! New longer hours on Saturday. Stop by the Greenside Grill - open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Link: Starving Housewives

Best of the Northwest - Spring Show

Our 12th Spring show moves downtown to Qwest Field Plaza. This will be our debut show at this facility. A seasonal exposition showcasing over 220 artisans presenting the best in American crafts and fine art.

Dates: March 14, 15 and 16, 2008
Hours: Friday 12 noon to 8pm, Sat and Sun 10am to 6pm
Location: Qwest Field Plaza, 800 Occidental Ave. S, Seattle, WA 98134
Ticket Price: $8.00

Link: Northwest Crafts Alliance
Link: Qwest Field - Getting There

I've got a handful of free tickets for this one, so if you're planning on attending this show and think a freebie would be cool, call or email me. I'll give them away until they are gone.

Wow, I haven't packed up for a show for a whole 3 months or something. It feels really weird, so much to remember. Where did I put everything? What happened to all those great ideas I had to spiffy up the booth? I can't believe it's almost March already - I think I really need that extra day this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment