Saturday, February 23, 2008

Compost!


This is the coolest thing ever! I just ordered one and can hardly wait until it arrives. It's so perfect, it's unbelievable.

It's a Nature Mill compost machine. You add your food scraps to it all day long and it makes compost for your garden in 2 weeks. Perfect, gorgeous compost. No smell, only 5 kw of power a month, and no stinky garbage disposal or yard waste bin. I don't normally advertise or plug stuff here, but when came acroos this fabulous new item, I just couldn't keep it to myself. Yay - no more smelly catfood in the sink, no more rotting onion skins in the yard waste bin collecting maggots! Plus my little plants outside will get healthy servings of yummy compost all year long. Seriously, a dream come true.

End of annoying promotion.

Another sunny day! All the windows open and sun streaming in everywhere. It makes me so darn happy. Unfortch, I need to get a little computer work done today, and I'm stuck in the dark basement studio for a couple of hours. But I'm taking it in small chunks, running upstairs to poke my head out into the sun and watch the cats chasing around the back yard.

I'm percolating summer seasonal stuff. If you have a great idea for a soap scent, bath salt scent, lip balm flavor that you really want to see me do, leave a comment here or shoot me an email. Tropical, coconut, cucumber, some new version of Beach House? A repeat of something I've done in the past that you really miss? I truly value any feedback I get, so give me a holler.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:30 AM

    How about some luscious ripe-berry scents? Or tropical Pina Colada - Yum. Lemonade and sweet melon and honey also come to mind. Oh, and another great summer scent - fresh cut grass...greenery with the sun warming the scents like hiking through the woods after a summer rain shower.

    -Katrina

    ReplyDelete