Friday, April 28, 2006

Sunny Day

Oh, it's so beautiful again today! I'm racing through my work this morning, in an effort to head out into the sunshine later and soak it in.

Housekeeping notes: I've added a whole bunch of new shows to the calendar for summer and fall. Things are starting to fall into place. I'll be at Taste of Tacoma's "Art a La Carte" art and craft show in July. I haven't done that one for a few years, but for those folks in the south end, try to catch me here because I will NOT be at Gig Harbor's art show this year. I'm going to return to West Seattle's Junction Fest on that weekend in July instead. Big stuff to look forward to in May -- The Spring Gathering in Rochester, Starving Housewives' Spring Garden show in Maltby, and the U District Street Fair. I'll do a post on those details as they come up.

And the summer newsletter is in the works. I'm just dipping my toes into it -- with the deadline of getting it out just before the Tacoma Farmer's Market opens in mid-May. That is not quite falling into place yet, but it's gaining momentum :)

Can't live without today: Hummus. QFC carries the "Sabra" brand in their kosher section, and it's my absolute favorite. Drizzle of olive oil, a few flakes of greek oregano and a sprinkling of whole chickpeas on top, it's incredibly delish. I could eat a whole container with my finger in no time flat. But baby carrots are lovelier, or tortilla chips.

P.S. Happy Birthday, Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment