Friday, May 02, 2014

Mother's Day Pop Up Shop Next Week

In my last post about Mother's Day, I might have forgotten to mention that I am doing my one of my twice-yearly pop-up shops at Group Health Capitol Hill next week - and it's just in time for Mother's Day. So if you wanted to stop into a real, live shop and try to put together a gift for Mom, I'll have the place for you to come to (and save the cost of ordering online too).

This is open to the public and available for everyone. Soapworks Studio will have it's own retail shop for just three days, with a full-line of products available, plus lots of gift ideas for Mother's Day. Bonus reason to stop in: this a fund-raiser sale for Group Health's TLC Foundation, and a portion of all the sales goes to their patient needs fund.

Oh, and did I mention chocolate? I've got a friend who has an amazing chocolate side business who is joining me Friday with her to-die for caramels, turtles, covered oreos and other delicious treats for Mom. We totally got your back, dude.

May 7 - 9
Group Health Central Campus
street level retail shop space
108 - 15th Ave E, Capitol Hill
Wed - Fri 9am-4pm



No comments:

Post a Comment