Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Anise Soap is back!

I've been making Anise (or licorice) scented soap since the very beginning.  It's not the most popular scent in the line-up.  It definitely has its fans, however.  And they get cranky when it's out of stock.

For the past couple of years, it's been probably more of a seasonal scent than a regular one.  I make tons of it for the Puyallup . . . erm, Washington State Fair.  There are so many fisherman in that area and I always sell bazillions of bars in September.  Probably stocking stuffers and Christmas gifts too. 

I keep it stocked through the holiday season, and sometimes into early spring.  I usually do not make it during the peak summer months or take it to the summer shows, just because I can only bring so many scents to any one venue before it becomes absolute overload.  

Anyway, I started making my batches for September and they are ready now and back on the web site for ordering.  Ding. ding. ding.  Come and get it all you anise fans!


Sweet black licorice scent. A favorite of fishermen, as anise not only masks the scent of human hands, it actually attracts fish. Considered by many to be an aphrodisiac as well.


Ingredients: Saponified oils of olive, coconut, palm, organic shea butter, anise essential oil.
This is a 100% natural soap!

No comments:

Post a Comment