Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Gray Barn Nursery - New Show

Just posting a new show I've added to my summer list.  And it's a completely new show. It's called 1st Annual Art at Gray Barn.


Gray Barn Nursery will host Cisco Morris for a live broadcast of his radio show, which airs on KIRO Radio 97.3 FM, plus local artists share their garden-themed art.

Saturday, June 1st
9:00am to 4:00 pm

Gray Barn Nursery
20871 NE Redmond-Fall City Rd
@ corner of Sahalee Way NE
Redmond


Gray Barn



I've got almost all of my summer schedule confirmed at this point.  I think I'm only waiting to hear back from one or two - and may still add a couple of dates too.  But the majority of it is set, and it's all posted on my website on the Show Schedule page.  The next one up is the Tulip Festival street fair in a couple of weeks.  Gearing up for a terrific summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment