Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Shows this Week: Dec 1 - 4


Racing along on my little hamster wheel over here, trying to keep it all together. This season is always such a rush, rush, rush.

There are a couple more shows this week - Lights of Christmas at Warm Beach and Phinney Ridge Winter Festival. Details below:

Warm Beach Camp sets up their gigantic light display (over a million lights!) every year with entertainment stages, fresh hot donuts, carolers, gift shops and the works set up all month. It opens Thursday, Dec 1st.

Dates: Thurs thru Sun Dec 1-4, 8-11, Thurs thru Christmas Eve 15-23, Mon - Wed 26-28.

Hours: are 5pm to 10pm. There is an admission charge and you can buy tickets online from the site. Check there for more info on everything, including driving directions.

Address: Warm Beach Camp, 20800 Marine Dr., Stanwood

I set that up yesterday and it is really starting to look good. I can't wait to go back myself and see it all lit up. I am definitely going out there again this year to see it. So gorgeous!

Phinney Neighborhood Center's Winter Festival

Dates: Sat and Sun, Dec 3-4
Hours: 10am - 5pm both days
Address: Phinney Neighborhood Center, 6532 Phinney Ave N, Seattle

One of my very favorite shows to do every year! If you are looking for unique and handmade gifts for the holidays, this is the place to go. There are so many wonderful artists here. There is an admission fee - $2 for PNA members and $4 for the general public. There are treats, fresh wreaths, entertainment too. So looking forward to this. PLEASE NOTE: I'm in a different spot than usual this year. I'll be upstairs in the Blue Building, on the top floor in the big room (Room 7). It's a smaller space and I have to hand carry my goods up a flight of stairs, but it's worth it.

Next week I'll be back at Group Health in my little shop space (Dec 7 - 9). Also Allied Arts in Bellingham is ongoing throughout the whole month of December and I'm restocking there weekly - it looks great this year. And for those of you looking for me at Group Health in Bellevue - I think we have the date of Mon Dec 19th set up to do a last minute holiday show over there.

For those of you who like to shop from home - the mail order is bananas this year. I'm keeping up with orders and they are shipping out usually the next day. Nothing is officially sold out yet, but with all these shows, inventory is getting low in spots, so I don't recommend waiting til the last minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment