Friday, November 18, 2011

Pedal to the Metal

Petal to the medal. Or testing my mettle.

It feels like I've been sitting on my butt in the car for an astronomical amount of hours the last couple of weeks. And there's a whole lot more of that to come. I really hate traffic.

Every single day there is another set-up or tear-down of a show. Shlep, shlep, shlep.

This is the hard part of the year. Luckily it is short. And seems to go by fast.

Unluckily, it's also the time of year you might want to slow down a little, so you can enjoy the holidays, celebrations, events with family and friends. And to do some of the fun stuff people do. Like baking, decorating, shopping. I was going to say crafting. Because I always love to play around and make hand-crafted holiday presents. But right now, just the word "craft" makes me squeemy.

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment