Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy Fourth!


I've been remiss in my blog posts. Suffice to say, I've been humming along here, keeping up with shows and orders, doing the doingness of it all.

This 3-day weekend is my only one off for awhile - 4 straight weeks of shows, then this one island, and 4 more weeks of shows with 2 of them being the biggest of the summer. I'm headed into a little whirlwind of summer madness. So even though I'm not under my tent this weekend, I don't really get to take it off and holiday either. I'm trying to work ahead on inventory of everything and get batches of soap made too, so that I don't run out by the time August rolls around.

Even today - I've got to work a bit this morning. But there will be grilling and fireworks later. We're even planning a picnic for when the sun comes back out on Sunday. Dora wants to go too, she's already packed herself up for a trip to the beach. I guess she wants to keep cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment