Thursday, March 06, 2014

Salmon Days 2014 - I'm already IN!


Holy Moly!!  I just got this message in my inbox:

"Great news!

We are happy to let you know that based on your previous success as a Salmon Days vendor, you are in the first group of pre-accepted vendors for the 2014 Salmon Days Festival.  Congratulations! This means that you will not need to go through the standard jurying process."

Wow, Salmon Days has never done this before.  And Whew!  All this jurying and keeping track of notifications and confirmations and booth fees paid is hard enough, so knowing in advance that you are IN?  Priceless!!

Plus this is one of my best shows all year, and in my very favorite spot too, which they promised me I get to keep.  It really is GREAT news.  And brightens up an otherwise sort of dreary afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment