Thursday, June 20, 2013

Closer Look: Cucumber Yogurt Soap


Today is one more "closer look" at the new ingredients and reasons behind why I've put them in my latest summer seasonal soaps.  They are full of foodie nourishment and skin goodies, and I wanted to go a little deeper in my explanations of them.  Primarily, I myself wanted better soaps for my skin as I get older, and I knew that my lovely customers should have the very best too.  As I've learned more over the years - and there is so much new information out there - it only made sense to incorporate that into my products.

I've already covered the Carrot Ginger and Pure Pumpkin soaps in the last couple of weeks. You can find all of these and future ingredient posts under the tag "ingredient insider."

Today the focus is on the Cucumber Yogurt soap.  Real, fresh squeezed cucumber juice and rich organic yogurt are utilized in this recipe for a perfect balance of both calm and refreshing.  Aloe vera oil, long held as a premier product for moisturizing and healing skin, is also know to have anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties.   Avocado oil is easily absorbed into the skin, adding great moisturizing benefits plus Vitamins A, D and E, all powerful antioxidants too .  

This creamy, cool bar is benefical for mature skin, sun damaged or sunburned skin, or as a dreamy facial soap.  It has a mild, clean, peaceful scent of bay, grapefruit and orange essential oils. 

Ingredients: Saponified oils of olive, coconut, palm, avocado oil, aloe vera oil, fresh squeezed cucumbers, organic yogurt, essential oils.

This is a 100% natural soap!

Have you tried this one yet?  Please let me know what you think in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment