Monday, May 06, 2013

Mother's Day Sale


My pop-up shop is back just in time for Mother's Day! I 'm talking about my little retail space at Group Health on Capitol Hill which I do a couple of times each year. I'm open this week Wednesday through Friday.

I am "renting" a little retail space on Capitol Hill at the Group Health central campus.  A portion of all of my sales goes to their Patient Needs Fund, a part of the Volunteer Services Dept, which buys supplies and necessities for patients there.

The summer newsletter just went out today and all the new stuff is on the website (as of about an hour ago!) - so I'll have all the exciting new summer soaps there this week.  Mother's Day is this coming Sunday, so it's perfect timing to pick something up for Mom, or a treat for yourself for all your mad Mom skillz :)

Hours: 
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (May 8 - 10) 9:30am-4:00pm 

Location: Group Health central campus, Seattle
Address: 108 - 15th Ave E, Capitol Hill, half a block south and across the street from the big Safeway store at the corner of John St.

Hope you can get a chance to stop by over there!


No comments:

Post a Comment