Wednesday, May 29, 2013

New Show - Art in the Park

Just a programming note - I've added a new show to my summer schedule.

I'll be at Art in the Park this year, held by the Allied Arts Association in Richland.

This is a new show for me, even though it's the 63rd year for the show itself.  It's super well-attended, in Howard Amon Park in Richland (Tri-Cities).

Dates are Friday and Saturday, July 26 and 27.  Hours are Fri 9am - 9pm, Sat 9am - 7pm.  That's usually the hottest day of the year, and it's especially hot down there.  But it's in a shady park on the edge of the river, so it should be a great weekend.  Looking forward to trying something new!

All the up-to-the-minute details are on my Show Schedule page on the web site.  Just working on fall show applications now, so I'll try to get some of those up in the next month as I get confirmations.


No comments:

Post a Comment