Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Not Yet Spring

(For photo credits and to see my other photo sets, visit me on Flickr)

It's that barren and brown time of year, when spring hasn't quite sprung.  I'm so anxious for spring to arrive with warmer weather and things that actually grow in the garden.  Staring out my window at the blah dirt, empty branches, and grey skies is so very, very boring.

But as antsy as I am to get out there and do stuff, this incubating time has been wonderful.  I've been planning, creating, dreaming and building for the year.  Some things are in the works, some things are just in the imagination process.  Good things are on their way.  In the garden, in the business, and in life.  

I feel like I've got so many things I want to create and bring into the world this year.  There seems to be more energy and more ideas just flowing and floating around.  My hope is that I don't get overwhelmed by it all and just poop out, falling back into the comfortable tried and true.  

Maybe there really has been a shift.  Are you feeling it too?



No comments:

Post a Comment