Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Salmon Days 2011



Salmon Days is happening this coming weekend. I think it's supposed to stay mainly dry, mostly cloudy, a few showers. Posh. We're used to a lot worse. A few raindrops and clouds is nothing, right?

It's Sat and Sun, Oct 1 and 2. Hours are 10am-6pm both days. It's the whole downtown area of Issaquah, with the main streets closed off. There are so many activities and vendors it always amazes me. There is a new gal in charge this year, so a few things have been moved around a bit. I won't be in the same spot I've had the last few years on that beautiful corner to the entrance of the fish ladder across from Shishkaberries. But I'm just over a few booths in another corner. The old booth number was #318, and I'm now in #315 this year. It's just 3 spots up in a corner that faces north instead of south, same side of the street, basically in the same place. Hopefully you'll smell me, and not miss me.

Click the link above for all the scoop on the parade, the live stage entertainment schedule, parking and shuttles, food booths, artist vendor lists, maps and all the rest. This is a super huge show, great fun, and so much to do and see - don't miss it! Free admission, did I mention that?

No comments:

Post a Comment