Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Studio Closing Announcement

Fall is here! And it hit with a blast the last couple of days. Big winds, dumping rains - that's the weather we have come to expect.

Are you starting to think about ordering the fall seasonal soaps right about now? If so, just a word about what's coming up.

I'm going to be at Salmon Days this weekend, with all the fall goodies. And I'll post about that in a minute. But if you're planning on placing an order, please do it this week.

I am taking a short vacation before all the winter and holiday show season gets under way. I need a break from the grind and we've got a big family celebration to boot. So I'm closing the studio from Monday, October 3rd through Monday October 17th. Yes, two whole weeks! I don't remember ever going that long. But it's necessary and much anticipated.

Since it's just little old me over here behind the green curtain, that means no orders are going to be shipped during that time period. You will still be able to place orders on the website. But there will be a message informing you that it won't be shipped until Tuesday, Oct 18th. I'll start in on them right away and take them in order that they are received, getting them all out as quickly as possible.

Any questions or comments or whatnot, please give me a shout this week too. I'm working like a crazy person trying to get everything in order. If you need something from me, just let me know as soon as you can.

The Puyallup Fair was good this year, just a smidge better than last year, so as of yesterday, that is in the rear view mirror. What a long haul those two weeks are. I think it turned out ok. We're still calculating some of the sales and numbers overall. But for myself, I did alright this time out, and have a few good ideas for new stuff to do there next year.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it, the Winter Holiday newsletter and new products announcements will still happen as usual during that first week of November. No change in any of the schedule for the rest of the year. Just a little time-out in October.

No comments:

Post a Comment