Friday, May 15, 2009

Best of the past

Hi all - just thinking as I'm packing away for the weekend.

Is there a favorite seasonal soap from the past that you are just dying to have me bring back?

I was sort of pining for a jasmine mint soap this morning, and wanting a bigger bar of the cucumber one that I just introduced as a mini in the "Suds" set. Is there anything you fondly remember that I've done before and don't have right now? Summer or any other season?

Just to get you thinking: Jasmine Mint, Citrus Mint and Poppy, Cucumber Mint. Oops, I guess I'm stuck on mint. But please add a comment below if you have a request for me, for any season - fall is coming up next, but winter is almost at the same time. Was there a Vanilla type, a Pumpkin type, a Cinnamon Spice type?

While my hands are busy, my brain is going double time on new ideas for other flavors. Like Vanilla Mint (or Butter Mint). Ok, no more mint. Vanilla Cinnamon. Cinnamon Plum. Nutmeg Lemon. Persimmon. I don't know. I'm open to suggestions. Let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment