Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sunshine Dreams

All this gorgeous sunshine today is making me crave summer. It's beautiful, but it's still darn tootin' cold. Remember when life was green? And plants existed instead of frozen tundra and dead sticks? Me too. And I miss it.

Me and the cats are hanging our faces out of window into the sunshine this afternoon and pretending that the grass isn't frozen solid.

The business feels stagnant this week. Since shows don't start until next month, all I've got at the moment are the few mail orders dribbling in. It always gets a tad scary right about this time of the year. It's the last month of all the money going out and nothing coming in blues.

I'm just 3 weeks away from the Pickering Barn plus Best of the Northwest spring shows, so there's light at the end of the tunnel. I'm steadily working on building inventory for summer, but it's very quiet here. Kind of a just hang tight while time passes sort of feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment