Thursday, January 31, 2008

Yes, it's really that blue



Just a few photos of Hawaii from last week. Yes, the water really is that incredible turquoise blue, the sky is really that unbelievable blue, and the superfine sand is really that white - so amazing. I still can't believe I was there just a few days ago. It's such a different world from here.









The last two days have been a flurry of work. All the orders are caught up. The mailing is at the printer now and should be ready tomorrow. Which means that I'll spend the weekend stuffing it, and finishing up the website for the big announcements on Monday.

I've updated the calendar section of the website so far, and am working behind the scenes on the rest of it. It's now a lovely pink scene, with a few new photos too. The rest will be uploaded Sunday - when I get the bulk of the product photos finished and everything proof-read.

Today I'm working on getting a pile of new inventory ready to take over to Collage. I want the shop to be ready for the spring debut, and I'd like to have a pile of new things for Valentine's Day too. I'll have my little display all fixed up there tomorrow, when I can get a break to drive over and do the shuffle. Just wanted to mention that the shop is closed Mondays this month, since it's such a slow month. I'll check on the schedule for February and make a note of it here and on the website so nobody makes a wasted trip over.

And with that, I'll leave you with a few seconds of surfing the Banzai Pipeline on the North Shore - super windy day, and major big waves - so that's all the rushing sound in the background. It's just a teeny clip from my digital camera, not a real video, so it's not going to get an Oscar. Just wanted to try a new thingie.

No comments:

Post a Comment