Thursday, January 17, 2008

Shorts

A few quickie updates today:

The soapmaking class at Molbak's is postponed due to construction work in the main stage area. Don't exactly know the new date yet, but working on it, and will let you know as soon as it's finalized.

I've updated the clearance page of the web site with some of the winter holiday stuff, in case you're looking for a little bargain.

I'll be closing the office from Jan 22 through the 28th for a short mid-winter break. Any orders that come in during that time will be shipped Jan 29th.

I'm working towards getting the spring newsletter and announcements out Feb 1st. It's a really short deadline between the holidays and the end of January. Spring is a relatively quiet season, so I'm not planning a whole list of new products. I'm focusing on a splendid list of new soap scents instead. And I'll have all the regular soaps back in stock, most of them with the new, super luscious recipe. I'm adding a smidge of shea butter and hemp oil to the standard recipe for all the soaps, just to make them that much better. More moisturizing, more creamy, more yummy than ever before.

Soap is what I do, so I'm trying to give you all the very best. There's a bunch of it on the drying racks now, and I'm adding the "sold out" scents back to the website as quickly as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment