Monday, January 05, 2015

Valentine's Day Humbug

I had to make a couple of shopping stops over the weekend and was horrified to see the stores full of Valentine's Day merchandise already. The whole holiday hoopla thing went by in a blink of an eye and I'm really having to push myself into all that "new year" activity and get back to work. It's all too much, too soon. I'm not ready. Especially to start planning another holiday. Is that just me? I'm thinking it's you too. 

Usually I do the big spring seasonal announcement and newsletter on Feb 1st each year. But this year I'm going to wait until mid-February. I don't have to follow the big box stores for my retail schedule. I'm thinking that the spring stuff should be a bit closer to the actual spring outside. Ok, two weeks isn't that much :) But it gives me a chance to recover and take a tiny break before rushing off into the next big thing. #MakeYourOwnRules

No comments:

Post a Comment