Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Huge. Winter. Sale.

I'm just going to say these three little words: Huge. Winter. Sale.

If you've followed me for a more than a year, then you know that early January is when I put all the leftover winter holiday seasonal stuff on ginormous discount in what I lovingly like to call the "sale page." (You can just skip ahead and go there right now.  You're welcome.)

Did you make New Year's Resolutions to get healthy?  Maybe do a juice cleanse? If so, I've got a little something that might make the detox process more pleasurable. And effective too. Dead Sea Bath Salts.  Taking a nice, warm soak in these lovely smelling salts does wonders for both  body and  soul. With such a high content of minerals, they draw toxins out of your skin like a Hoover, all while soothing any inflammation, dissolving dead skin cells so you feel smooth as glass, and relaxing your mind and spirit. It's the perfect way to end your day. Especially if you're fighting some nasty cravings for an evening of bad tv and oh so dangerous snacks. 


I put all my Dead Sea Bath Salts on sale this month too, so you can stock up and get soaking already. They are all on the sale page too.

No comments:

Post a Comment