Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Giving Thanks!

Let's talk turkey . . . I'm sure you're being bombarded with every kind of Thanksgiving message ever created in your inbox this week.  Sales and deals and thank you notes and gratitude platitudes.

While it feels just a little pile-on-y, or Same-y Sammie, I couldn't let the moment fly by without taking a quick breath to say "thank you" to all of you, my customers, followers and loyal fans.

It's been a really long run here at Soapworks Studio, and I couldn't have done it without all your unwavering support and cheerleading from the sidelines.  There have been lots of dips in the road where I thought it was time to give it up and move on, but then one of you, somewhere, somehow, showed up in the nick of time to bowl me over with the kindest compliments and set me back on track.

Thank you. You all are the gravy to my mashed potatoes.  Yep, total cornball.  Or should that be butterball? Anyway, hope you get a weekend off to stuff yourselves silly with amazing food.  Spend the day with friends, family, or Seahawks fans (which are a bit of both).  And have a few moments of quiet time to reflect on all the other things we have to be grateful for.  Even if it's just extra marshmallows on the yams.  Or a Mayonnaise Roasted Turkey??!! (You're welcome)




No comments:

Post a Comment