Saturday, March 30, 2013

Chicks and Bunnies

(For photo credits and to see my other photo sets, visit me on Flickr)
Holy moly!  The weather has been so beautiful the last couple of days.  I can't stand to be in the studio working - I've been out working in the garden, getting the patio cleaned out and set up for hanging out in.  Planted my lettuce boxes and they are perfectly cute and beautiful - two days in and the cats haven't dug them up or pooped in them yet.  Success!

Today is Easter brunch prep day.  We're having a bunch of people over tomorrow morning, and I'm cooking up a feast.  All the doors and windows open, lazing around the sunny patio and just enjoying the little bubble of springtime weather we have here.  Everything is green, all the plants and trees have burst into new life.  Just breathe it in.  Ahhhh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment