Monday, July 02, 2012

It's July already! Plus Choochokam

The last month just flashed by in a blink.  It's already the start of July, and a big show month for me.  I've got 3 in a row, starting right about NOW!

This coming weekend is Choochokam in Langley.  I'll explain more about that below.  But if you're not heading to the island this weekend, the following weekend (13-15) I'll be at West Seattle Summerfest, and the weekend after that (21-22) I'll be in Gig Harbor for their Art Festival.  I will NOT be in Bellevue this year, which is the last weekend of the month.   But I WILL be at Anacortes the beginning of August (3-5).  And then off for a week of family vacation.  So it's all going to happen in a rush.   You can find my show schedule HERE for more info.

Ok, so Choochokam Arts Festival.  I used to participate in this show for a long, long time.  But the past few years it's fallen on the same weekend as West Seattle and I can't be in both places.  This year it's a week earlier, and I'm so thrilled to get to go back out there.

Dates:  July 7 and 8
Hours:  Sat 10am-6:30pm, Sun 10am-5pm.

My booth location is B-6 on Anthes near the corner of Second St.  It's just the second quad of booths in from the very start of the show.  Great spot, great town, lots of fun.  And a really nice summer day trip.   More info and a map on their website.

Lots to do this week.  And a holiday on Wednesday to boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment