Thursday, June 21, 2012

Yellow



(For photo credits and to see my other photo sets, visit me on Flickr)

It's Thursday.  Yesterday was the official start of summer.  And today it finally feels like it here.  Warm, sunny, yellow.

I'm not usually a huge fan of the color yellow.  I guess I like it best mixed with grey.  But when it's sunshine - I lurve me some bright, light, sunlit yellow.

It's final packing up day before the Redmond show tomorrow.  I totally didn't get enough sleep last night, having to be up before dawn to race over and meet the delivery truck for my new oils supplier.  I'm on a new route, but they can't squeeze the semi-truck down my super narrow, very steep hilled street.  So I need to meet them at their first delivery of the day (5:30am!) and pick up my order.

It's going to save me money in the long run.  The constant increase in base oils has really put a dent in my bottom line the past year or two.   So I'm hoping this new supplier works out - that the oils are great quality and stay a bit more reasonable.  I can certainly give up a few hours beauty sleep to make that happen.

Tomorrow is going to be another early one - having to be in Redmond for set up by 7am.  With all the morning traffic between here and there, through downtown Bellevue and all that 520 congestion, I'm sure it will be rough.  Hmm, note to self, maybe I can map a different route through surface streets.

Ok, I'm out.  So much to do.  But head on over to the Redmond Town Center this weekend to see what it's all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment