Thursday, May 03, 2012

Mother's Day Shop



My pop-up shop is back just in time for Mother's Day! I 'm talking about my little retail space at Group Health on Capitol Hill which I do a few times each year. I'm open next week Wednesday through Saturday.

I am "renting" a little retail space on Capitol Hill at the Group Health central campus.  A portion of all of my sales goes to their Patient Needs Fund, a part of the Volunteer Services Dept, which buys supplies and necessities for patients there.

Usually I'm just open during the weekdays - but this time around I'm going to be open on Saturday from 10 to 3 for all of my other customers that can't get to me during the week because they have their own jobs.  This is your special opportunity to stop by and pick up a gift for Mother's Day (which is Sunday!) or stock up on spring things, find other gifts, or just check out what's happening.  

Hours: 
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday (May 9 - 11) 9:30am-4:00pm 
Sat (May 12) 10am-3pm

Location: Group Health central campus, Seattle
Address: 108 - 15th Ave E, Capitol Hill, half a block south and across the street from the big Safeway store at the corner of John St.

I've got all kinds of goodies for Mother's Day and spring celebration gifts!

P.S.  behind the scenes I'm trying to get all the pieces together so the Summer newsletter can go out Monday and have the website live with all the new stuff etc.  Check back next week for more big announcements.



No comments:

Post a Comment