Friday, June 24, 2011

Gig Harbor Garden Tour


It's been so long since I've blogged over here, that I almost don't even know how to do it anymore. Rather than make excuses or long explanations, let's just say I've been off doing regular life stuff - taking my focus off business for few minutes just for brain space.

But this weekend I'll be at the Gig Harbor Garden Tour. I had the lovely opportunity to participate in this show last year for the first time and it was so enjoyable, that I'm doing it again. It's a garden tour of private houses all over the Gig Harbor area, and they change each year so this year will be all new ones.

You need to buy tickets either in advance (online) or at the first house. You get a little badge or bracelet or whatnot, and then you get a map and more information. I don't have many details, so I'll just post the link to their website for all the latest scoop - http://www.gigharborgardentour.org/.

It's Saturday 10-5 and Sunday 10-4. I'll be at Dick & Sara Bowe's house (garden #3) with Dianne Kimball (pottery, garden art) and Randy's Nursery (hardy plants).

Note - I just checked the website myself to see if there were directions, and you can buy tickets through tomorrow (Sat) online. I guess you have to actually do that part first. And when you do, you are given a will-call location as to where to pick them up. Otherwise the addresses are not published and there is no map available until you've got a ticket. So go buy a ticket and head out to see us. The gardens were really special and something to see last year, so I expect these will be spectacular too - so much work goes into getting them ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment